Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fearfully and wonderfully made

O Lord, You have searched me and known me.  You know when I sit down and when I rise up; You understand my thought from afar.  You scrutinize my path and my lying down, and are intimately acquainted with all my ways.  Even before there is a word on my tongue, behold, O Lord, You know it all.  You have enclosed me behind and before, and laid Your hand on me.  Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is too high, I cannot attain to it.  Psalm 139: 1-6

Today, my prayer for you is that you would know how precious you are in God's eyes.  That you would know that He loves you so much that He knows you better than you know yourself.  He knows what you are thinking without you even having to say a word.  He knows where you are going and how you will reach your greatest potential.  I pray that you would give Him your all and allow Him to lead you at all times.  That you would realize that you will never see things the way that He does, but that you can fully trust Him.  I pray that you would spend time in His Word and communicating with Him so that you can learn more about Him and who He is, every day.  That you would never make excuses or easily give away the time that you could be spending with Him.  That you would hunger and thirst for more of Him.  This is my prayer for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment