Thursday, September 8, 2011

With my whole heart

How shall a young man cleanse his way?  By taking heed and keeping watch [on himself] according to Your word [conforming his life to it].  With my whole heart have I sought You, inquiring for and of You and yearning for You; Oh, let me not wander or step aside (either in ignorance or willfully) from Your commandments.  Ps 119:9-10

Today my prayer for you is that you would be seeking God with your whole heart, all of your being.  That you would take heed and keep watch to see that you are living all-out for God.  That you would seek Him, first, and that what He says to you would be followed and obeyed!  I pray that you would seek, inquire, and yearn for our Lord and Savior.  I know that He will meet you right where you are and that He longs to have an intimate relationship with you.  I pray that you would not wander off the path that He has for you and that in all things, your life would reflect your love for Him.  This is my prayer for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment