Tuesday, July 5, 2011

He will NOT fail you

Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support, [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)!  [Assuredly not!]  So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is My Helper, I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified].  What can man do to me?  Heb 13:5-6

 My prayer for you today is also for me.  I pray that we would not be so caught up in trying to get more money and more things that we forget what God has already so graciously blessed our lives with.  That every time we see our Bible sitting by our bed, or wherever your's is, that we would remember the great love that He has for us and the freedoms we have here in the United States.  I pray that we would know, from the tips of our toes to the bottom of our souls, that He will never fail us or give up on us or leave us unsupported.  That we will know that He will never, never, never in any degree leave us helpless or forsaken.  That we would relax in His hold that He has on our lives.  That we would know He is our Helper and provides all we need and most of our wants as well.  I pray that we would live a life that shows we believe all His promises for us...to count on them!  This is my prayer for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment