Friday, July 1, 2011

On my side

Out of my distress I called upon the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me free and in a large place.  The Lord is on my side; I will not fear.  What can man do to me?  The Lord is on my side and takes my part, He is among those who help me; therefore shall I see my desire established upon those who hate me.  It is better to trust and take refuge in the Lord than to put confidence in man.  It is better to trust and take refuge in the Lord then to put confidence in princes.  Psalm 118:5-9

Today my prayer for you is that you will call on God first and give Him the opportunity to answer the cries of your heart and listen to the freedom He wants to provide for you.  That you will fully rely on Him and have no fear.  That you would know that man can not do anything to you with out going through God and that He can teach you and bring you good through the worst that man can scheme.  I pray that you will know He is with you and has friends among you that He is using to bless your life.  That you would let go of your desire to destroy or get back at those who have hurt you and let God take care of that for you.  That you would trust fully in God, take refuge in Him and put your confidence in Him alone.  This is my prayer for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment