Monday, June 27, 2011

Be Satisfied

And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.  And you shall eat in plenty and be satisfied and praise the name of the Lord, your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you.  And My people shall never be put to shame.  And you shall know, understand, and realize that I am in the midst of Israel and that I the Lord am your God and there is none else.  My people shall never be put to shame.  Joel 2:25-27

Today my prayer for you is that you would be satisfied in Jesus.  That you would see Him replace and restore your life for you, in Him, and that it would be better and more satisfying than you could have dreamed of before you were hurt.  That you would know life in Him and come to Him for that restoration and rebuilding, trusting that His process of refining is in your best interest.  I pray that you will always know what it is like to have enough to eat and that you would praise the name of the Lord for dealing so graciously with you.  That you would never be put to shame, but continuously stand firm for Christ.  That you will know that you know that you know that He is in your midst and that He alone is God.  This is my prayer for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment