Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Walk in His ways

Thus says the Lord of hosts:  If you will walk in My ways and keep My charge, then also you shall rule My house and have charge of My courts, and I will give you access [to My presence] and places to walk among these who stand here.  Zechariah 3:7

My prayer for you today is that you would actively make the choice to walk in His ways.  That you would scour your Bible for the truths that are in every word and that you would make them active in your life.  I pray that you would know God in a two-way-street kind of relationship and spend as much time listening to Him as you do talking.  That you would build up the relationship with God the way you would with a new friend.  That you would make God your confidant and closest ally.  I pray that you would take advantage of the access He gives you to be IN His presence and to walk with Him.  That in all things, at all times, you would know all that He wants of you and walk confidently in that.  This is my prayer for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment