Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fear Not


Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice.  Isaiah 41:10

My prayer for you today is that you would not let anything come between you and God.  That you would know that nothing can separate you from the love of God.  That you would fear nothing, knowing full well that God can turn even the most frightening-while-in-it moments into good...He can make beauty out of ashes.  That you would know that He holds the world in His hands and knows exactly what you are going through this very second...job worries, stalkers, health scares, shortness of life, children worries, the unknown...He knows it all and He knows how it makes your breath shorter.  I pray that you would take it all to Him and lay it down at the foot of the cross, turning over everything that makes you stressed and worried, knowing full well that He has a plan for all of it.  That you would rest in Him and let Him carry your burden for you.  That you would be strengthened through the times that are tough as He helps you through each one.  That you would be held up in His victorious hands.  This is my prayer for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment