Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rest


Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest.  [I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.]  Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle [meek] and humble [lowly] in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls.  Matthew 11:28-29

My prayer for you today is that you would allow yourself to rest in Him.  That you would know beyond a shadow of a doubt that since He cares for even the smallest sparrow or bird of the air, that He has all things covered when it comes to you and your life.  To rest in that knowledge.  To let go and let God.  Not to worry or try to do things in your own power, but to keep your eyes trained on Him and let Him take care of everything else.  To hand it ALL over to Him and to rest in Him.  This is my prayer for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment