Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Know God




Yes, let us know (recognize, be acquainted with, and understand) Him; let us be zealous to know the Lord [to appreciate, give heed to, and cherish Him].  His going forth is prepared and certain as the dawn, and He will come to us as the [heavy] rain, as the latter rain that waters the earth.  Hosea 6:3


I am curious (well, that is normal, I know)...how well do I actually KNOW God.  I mean, I have been reading the Bible and learning about Him for as long as I can remember.  But how well does any of that sink down deep so that I know that I know that I know that what I am reading is true and real and alive?  


My prayer for you today is that everything that you read about God sinks down deep into your soul so that you truly know His great love for you and plans for you.  That you would live a life showing others the God who lives inside you...the One and Only True God who acts on behalf of His children...the Only God who can do a thing for those who follow Him.  I pray that you would appreciate God...that you would give heed to what He says...that you would cherish Him and your relationship with Him more than life itself.  That you would know beyond a shadow of a doubt that God cares for you and lives through you and is right there with you at all times.  That nothing would cast doubts on your belief or rain on your parade of living the life that God has for you.  I pray that you would KNOW God.  This is my prayer for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment