Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Precious to Him

 

Because you are precious in My sight and honored, and because I love you, I will give men in return for you and peoples in exchange for your life.  Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east and gather you from the west.  I will say to the north, Give up! and to the south, Keep not back.  Bring My sons and My daughters from the ends of the earth--Even everyone who is called by My name, whom I have created for My glory, whom I have formed, whom I have made.  
Isaiah 43:4-7

My prayer for you today is that you would have the guts to talk to the very God who created you, and that you would ask Him to speak to your heart and into your life.  That you would take the time to be still and prepare yourself to actually hear from Him.  That you will know how very precious you are to Him.  That you would know how very much He loves you.  That you would know that He is with you and you have no reason to fear.  That you would know He is in control and causes events to happen or not happen depending on His plan for you.  That He will never allow a single event in your life to be wasted, but that He instead can use each and every one...the good, the bad, and the ugly.  That you would feel His call on your life and know that He made you for His glory.  That you would remain useable by God no matter how hard life feels at any given instant.  That you would live out the life that He formed you and spoke you into existence for.  I pray, very enthusiastically, that you would hear God speak to your soul and that you would carry His words around, treasured always in your heart and mind.  This is my prayer for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment