Friday, June 17, 2011

Blessings


And I will make them and the places round about My hill a blessing, and I will cause the showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessing [of good insured by God's favor].  Ezekiel 34:26

Today my prayer for you is that you will be showered with blessings.  That you will go out of your way to bless the lives of all those around you and that you will in return be heaped with blessings yourself.  I know that God has great plans for your life and that He is using you to enrich and bless the lives of your friends, family, and co-workers.  I pray that He will continue to do so and that He will overflow your cup so that all those around you can see His hand at work in and through you.  That you will never doubt for a second that He is providing abundantly more than you could have ever thought possible...guiding and directing your life for your good.  Pouring blessing upon blessing upon your life.  This is my prayer for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment