Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mercy

Be merciful and gracious to me, O Lord, for to You do I cry all the day.  Make me, Your servant, to rejoice, O Lord, for to You do I lift myself up.  For you, O Lord, are good, and ready to forgive [our trespasses, sending them away, letting them go completely and forever]; and You are abundant in mercy and loving-kindness to all those who call upon You.   Psalm 86:3-5

But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in mercy and loving-kindness and truth.  Psalm 86:15

Today my prayer for you is that you would know the mercy of God.  That it would be so overwhelming to you that you would share it with all those around you even if they have wronged you.  That you would see others through God's eyes of mercy.  That you would be beyond grateful for the grace that He bestows upon you.  That in all that you do and see and say, His grace and mercy and loving-kindness for you would be obvious to all around you.  That you would live in confidence because of His great love and compassion for you.  This is my prayer for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment